Tuesday, September 09, 2008

2Rude

Alright, one about a dope Canadian producer….

2RUDE. I learned bout this cat when first heard his track “is u” on a mix some years ago. Immediately this man got credits and so I started lookin’ for his records when I was digging and it didn’t take me that long to get a hold of his first 12” he dropped in 1998 on the Canadian Ill Vibe Records label, titled “innovations”.
This tune is a rather smooth one that can show off with some great vocal parts by well known emcees SAUKRATES & PHARAO MONCH.

2Rude_innovations-12”

Little bit later on (as it’s quite easy to find them and also for very decent prices) I stumbled over the wax I was originally lookin’ for: “is u” that features emcee DARKMAN of the Shadow Mobstaz. Now this track is my shit – dark n grim so that also Darkman’s voice perfectly fits into the whole construction…

2Rude_is u-12”

2Rude released a full length called “Rudimental2K” that was sort of ground breaking in Canada and received many highly respected awards. Nowadays this guy is still in biz so I u wanna know more then if recommend to hit his myspace or his homepage.

peeez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks