Monday, November 24, 2008

Dnd

Well then – another great record outta the cratez of my buddy Onur that is going under the name of …

Dnd. If the name doesn’t ring bells then maybe this will help more….BRASS TACKS! Dnd is one of the original members of this crew and here he dropped this fine and not very well known piece in 2000 on the small Gammatainment label.
The a-side has 3 tracks on it (all only in clear versions), starting with the title track “w5h”. I really like this one much cuz of the pushing beat and the sombre atmosphere the melody is creating (also with the fine violin samples in the chorus). The 2nd track is not my thing but make your own decision as I still ripped it…
The last track titled “romantics” is my fav song on the wax. Dark n grim is how that song comes to ya ears and it definitely reminds me style wise of their also very sombre masterpiece called “cityscapes ep”.


Dnd (Brass Tacks)_w5h-12”

So enjoy this piece n leave some feedbacks (or not – who’ gives a fu?k…).

Peez!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gonna check it out later..
Ice breaker classic was dope

Anonymous said...

Dope shit,thanks!
I been looking since 1996 for a record called"Quarter to Midnight". I thought it was Ill Distracxions,but not sure.
Just figured you cats got all the ill shit,so maybe you have.Thanks for all the downloads!

Anonymous said...

thanks man, i saw this on the bay and was curious to listen to it

ral278 said...

thx for the comments! I think I know the track u mean but if I remeber correctly then I also jus have it on a mixtape from back then....will check that!
peeeeeeeez

Anonymous said...

that song romantics is mad ill, but i noticed that they sampled the beat from goldeneye 64, i forgot what stage, but good post

xl pharmacy said...

I love this songs are so good, i will check every time I can this post and see what news have for to know