Friday, February 22, 2008

Rocstone

Back to Canada, Toronto styles in full effect!

This is about emcee ROCSTONE who originally comes from Kingston, Jamaica. Here you find his debut(?) he put out back in 1998 on the Dirty Rotten Entertainment that includes the tracks “norpo ft Smugglaz” that was put on his later on album “Jamaica Kingston V12” (MSI Music 2000) and the exclusive b-sider “upon my weight”. I luv both of em tracks but if I had to choose one only then I’d say it’s the sombre and ultra-sec “upon my weight” track…this is just my style!

Rocstone_norpo-12”

Besides that I know that he got another 12” from his full length out there called “thug dread”. Also I recommend you to check his video called “stylez” that is on his myspace-site and that is also on his LP…


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations to your good finds here. did not know any of those records you show today! continue like that - big respect!
pawel

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

please look up toronto @ google maps.
westcoast of canada.. i'll better do no further comment on that.

ral278 said...

ohh shit! "western hemisphere" would have been what I intended to write....well sorry for that guys!

nemo burbank said...

Hey guys... your site is awesome! I have Roc Stone's debut album posted @ my blog -

http://marlostatus.blogspot.com

Check it out!

Nem One