Thursday, February 28, 2008

Saukrates

Ok let me present you also some very good stuff from Toronto, Canada (let’s say, this is for all the people that slept until now!). this record comes from MC and producer Amani Wailoo alias…

SAUKRATES dropped this bomb in 1995 on the Genesis label and brings you with that terrific vinyl two tracks plus a remix. The main title is “hate runs deep” and I think I don’t need to say much on the quality of this track (holy shit, what a burner)! The remix of this track you got on this twelve was done by Down Ta Erf and is almost as amazing as the original mix. Additionally you have another jewel on this wax that is called “get touched” that is the bonus track.

2 comments:

HeRBaN LyRiX said...

CLaSSiC Canadian HiP HoP 12 inch, truly a GeM!!!









STaY BLeSS`n...

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying his music,btw I am using similar drum pack
https://www.lucidsamples.com/hip-hop-samples-packs/72-classic-hip-hop-drum-beats.html