Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Jewel Click Era

Well 1st post from a record I was able to purchase in this crazy warehouse.
This is some shit I couldn’t find any information to in the internet….anyway – let’s move to the cream that comes from the JEWEL CLICK ERA.
The wax that was released fully independently back in 1997 on their own Jewel Click Era label brings you the tracks “if you like it hot” and “live in the arena”. The 1st song is my shit on this twelve as I know the sample on the 2nd beat already for long time so it couldn’t heat me up as the other banger….

Jewel click era_if you like it hot-12”

Enjoy this wax and peace out!


Review’s been brought II u by: Mirro

2 comments:

Jedi said...

Hey gentlemen,

Could you please re-up the "96 Million Dollar Man" 12" from Ras-T?

It appears the Sendspace link has expired.

Thanks,
Jake

ral278 said...

yo jedi! need to get the file from another pc and will re-up in some days..cheers