Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jgaboo Da Ignant

Mornin’ people! Ready to post some new stuff in here. This time about rapper JGABOO DA IGNANT

As far as I remember this guy is from Canada and I don’t think (at least I don’t know of) that he dropped any other record besides this one rite here. The wax was put onto the market back in 97 on the small Horizon Records label. Also labelwise I can’t remember of having seen any other release so looks like this 12” was the first (catalogue # HO 001) and only one…
The twelve brings you two tracks that are “travels” with that hard pushin beat and a smooth asian-like-soundin-sample that gives the whole track its great “flavour”! and the flip you got “me” that is constructed very simple and where peeps def gotta get used to it. Still the track ain’t bad at all – don’t get me wrong!

Jgaboo Da Ignant_travels-12”

And to the next one…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He has another 12" released in 1998...i have an extra copy if anyone needs it...peace beatdawg